Saturday, July 26, 2008

Test Paste #2

So in my problems with blogspot I realized it might be a Safari issue, so now I'm trying things on Firefox. I pasted this next heartbreaking story from a word document to see if it looks right. How brutal is unforgiveness!?!

...

A married couple was struggling with bitterness and resentment. The wife had betrayed the trust of her husband and he couldn’t bring himself to forgive her. One night during a fight he reached a breaking point and screamed, “I hate you! I won’t take this any more! I won’t forgive you! I’ve had enough! I won’t let this happen! No! No! No!” Months later he woke up in the middle of the night to strange sounds coming from his son’s room. He walked down the hall and leaned up to the door. Inside, his son was repeating in a soft voice – with precisely the same inflection and tone he had heard – “I hate you! I won’t take this! I won’t forgive! No! No! No!”

...

No comments: