Friday, July 25, 2008

Test Post

This is a test post. I'd like to see how things look on what may be my new blog. I'll probably delete it eventually (the post, that is, not the blog) so it doesn't really matter what I say on here, but I'd like to see a post of some length, which is why I'm continuing to talk about nothing but what I am doing in talking about nothing. Okay, enough of this. I'll include some text from something else now. 

What in the world? I can't paste in words from another source on this. This is strange, and it will have to be remedied if I am to continue with blogspot. For now let's get this up there and go from there.

...

1 comment:

Michael DeFazio said...

I really don't prefer this format for commenting. Hmm. I don't know if this is going to work for me. Let's see how it looks once it's done.